Friday, July 23, 2010

Mother Nature


Somebody hit me upside the head with an African Stick. I had my face turned toward a friend of me... and boom!!! I heard it coming but I couldn't block it. I think it was a lady with dark, curly hair. I don't know. They want to test me out and see if I really know Kung Fu. They don't like that I'm an American. I grew a beard and mustache but they didn't like that either. The purpose of Kung Fu is to bring harmony into the universe. You understand harmony? You can't use Kung Fu for killing or beating people up. The universe has its own way of dealing with people. You know Mother Nature? I'm at peace with her, myself. I don't have very much time on Earth. I gotta find something else to eat- something they don't know about yet. I hope I don't make the same mistake I made before. You Gotta be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment